The rigorous demands of the clinical workflow leave few facilities with the resources necessary to manage podiatric care for each residents. Working with facility administrators, KG Health Partners’ medical support team coordinates the logistics of every onsite visit, which includes:
- Advance delivery of the appointment schedule.
- Providing medical assistants onsite to support the clinical staff, while adhering to a facility’s unique protocols.
The quality of our care does not end after each visit. We extend our support throughout the continuum of care by providing our partners with custom in-service curriculum, which includes training materials focused on:
- Recent trends in podiatry.
- Best practices for preventive care.
- Early identification and treatment of wounds and infections.